5 Interesting Features of the New Toyota Highlander
The Fernelius Toyota dealership is excited to announce the debut of the new 2022 Toyota Highlander. Our family has been serving Northern Michigan since 2004, and since then, we have put hundreds of happy Michiganders behind the wheel of a new Toyota. If you’re in the Cheboygan area and are in the market for a car, consider the 2022 Toyota Highlander. Some of our favorite features of this new vehicle include:
- Multi-Terrain Select. The Highlander features Multi-Terrain Select (MTS) on All-Wheel Drive (AWD) models. Choose between four modes (MUD & SAND, ROCK & DIRT, SNOW and NORMAL) for enhanced traction. When activated, the system is designed to sense slippage and regulate wheelspin — helping to maximize driving performance on different surfaces in every weather condition.
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats. Every seat is made more comfortable with available heated and ventilated front seats. They cool down or warm up on demand, while available heated second-row seats keep passengers warm.
- Digital Rearview Mirror. Get a clear view with the flip of a switch with Highlander’s available digital rearview mirror. This innovative feature uses a camera mounted up high inside the rear window for a wider field of vision — letting you see more of what’s behind you.
- Hands-Free Power Rear Liftgate. Experience freedom, even with your hands full. When you need to engage its available hands-free power liftgate, the Highlander senses your Smart Key fob, and is designed to open automatically when you kick your foot under the rear bumper.
- Available Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automatic Braking. This feature keeps you and your passengers safe with audible and visual warnings. In certain conditions, it may automatically apply the brakes when there is a possibility of contact with a stationary object or vehicle.
To learn more about these and other great Highlander features, call the Fernelius family in Cheboygan at (888) 337-6354.