New Toyota models to look out for in 2024
Toyota gives drivers the freedom to explore their world and reach their full potential — and Fernelius Toyota takes this to heart. Our family owned and operated dealership has been serving Michigan drivers since 2004, and we continue to offer the best vehicles and service around. If you’re interested in getting behind the wheel of a new Toyota, consider one of these 2024 models:
- 2024 Toyota Crown. Hybrid efficiency meets all-wheel drive in a sedan-like package. As a five-seater vehicle, the Crown is comfortable and spacious. Plus, it offers numerous modern highlights, like a panoramic moonroof, in-car WiFi, front and rear heated seats, and a blind-spot system.
- 2024 Toyota Prius. With class-leading fuel efficiency and optional all-wheel drive in a sleek package, the 2024 Prius boasts a stunning redesign. And with pedestrian detection and adaptive cruise control, the fuel-conscious car offers a safe and easy drive.
- 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander. With room in all the right places, the 2024 Highlander can carry up to eight passengers. It is also decked out with the latest infotainment, safety, and driver-assist technology. Plus, with seven trim levels, there’s sure to be a look for every aesthetic.
- 2024 GR Corolla. With high-power ratings and razor-sharp handling, the GR Corolla features an adjustable all-wheel-drive system — and it’s less expensive than its rivals. Reengineered by a racing team, the five-seater now appeals to hard-core driving enthusiasts.
- 2024 Toyota Sequoia. With a powerful standard engine that can tow more than 9,000 pounds, the 2024 Sequoia is sturdy enough to handle any off-road excursion. Drivers can count on strong performance, the latest technology, and a carefully designed functional interior that makes it an excellent choice for a family vehicle.
Want to see these and other 2024 models in person? Give us a call at (888) 337-6354 11283 or come see us on North Straits Highway in Cheboygan.